Ordering and Delivery of Cakes and Cupcakes
- For custom cakes we recommend 2 weeks notice. Dependant on availability we may be able to take orders in a shorter notice period. Please call 027 4101050 or submit a message through the website or facebook pages.
- Cupcakes require a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Quotes and orders for cakes and cupcakes can be requested through the website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 027 4101050.
- Free delivery within Tawa and $15 in the Wellington area. Delivery is only available Monday to Saturday.
- Pick up is from Shop 1 - 182 Main Road, Tawa from Monday to Saturday.
- Your order is not confirmed until payment has been processed and you receive a confirmation email from us.
- We accept Visa/Mastercard. This can be done through our online shop. We use Shopify payments and paypal to process payments.
- Bank Deposit - you may pay directly into our bank account. When you order you will receive an invoice with our bank account details and a reference to use. Our account is 06-0701-0593662-00.
- Payment can also be made by eftpos in store.
Returns and Refunds
While we do our best to make sure the products arrive in perfect condition sometimes things may happen out of our control. If you have received a faulty or wrong product or need to cancel an order please contact us and we will endeavour to remedy the situation.
What size cake do I need?
Cake size depends on how many servings are required. Please contact us to discuss your needs and for our recommendation.
How do I store my cake?
If your cake is made using fondant it is best to leave it in its box in a cool, dark area, not in the fridge. Buttercream cakes can be stored in the fridge however leave time to come to room temperature before serving.
What are you opening hours?
We are open 9.00am-5.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 9.00am-7.00pm Wednesdays and Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.